Monday, July 12, 2010

Resource for Viewing Private Myspace Profiles

Hey, so I know this blog is supposed to be about viewing private Facebook profiles, but I figured I may as well at least provide a post about viewing private Myspace profiles, just because it's still a big site with tons of people on it, and I'm sure some of you are interested in viewing both Facebook and Myspace profiles. At any rate, there is another great blog, which also happens to be my link partner, which is called Myspace Private Profile Viewer. So yea, the name is pretty self explanatory.

At any rate, if you're interested in viewing Myspace profiles too, check out that blog, and hopefully you find what you're looking for. From my experience, when I've used that blog, the tools provided and linked to have worked pretty well for me, so I'm sure the same will apply for you. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment