Monday, July 5, 2010

New Secret Facebook Loophole Found!

This is straight in from a top secret source of mine - I got the info on condition of anonymity because the source wasn't authorized to tell me what I found out. At any rate, the point is that there is a new top secret loophole in Facebook that allows people to view private Facebook profiles if they know how to take advantage of it.

In particular, there is one site that has already been built to help people take advantage of the new secret loophole, at least while it lasts (Facebook usually fixes these things pretty quickly). At any rate, head on over the Facebook Private Profile Viewer and check it out before it's too late! I already used it to view 18 private profiles and it worked perfectly! But don't take my word for it, try it yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete