Monday, July 5, 2010

Interesting blog on viewing Facebook private profiles!

So, today I was taking a look around at other blogs related to Facebook private profile viewers, and I came across one that seemed pretty promising. After following the instructions given on it, I found another useful profile hacking site, so yea, I have to give them kudos for that. At any rate, the blog is called: How to See Private Facebook Profiles - Gotta give credit it where it's due! Yea. Anyway, check them out, see what you think.

In other news, I hacked some more profiles today, and it was pretty entertaining. Celebrity profiles are fun to look at, because they don't usually let fans in on their more personal profiles, so viewing them is really cool! Make sure you check them out when you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment