Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Cool Facebook Private Profile Viewer Blog

Hey, I was surfing around all the private profile viewing blogs today and I came across one that seems pretty cool. It has lots of posts recently because of all the sweet new hacks coming out, so it's definitely worth checking out. Also, the guy who writes for the blog is really cool, I've talked to him many times and he definitely seems to know his stuff for the most part.

At any rate, the site is called: Facebook Private Profile Viewer - original, I know. And yea, it includes lots of new hack updates, other tips and hints, and even some "secret" ways to view profiles you may not have ever heard of before. I would publish the "secret" ways here too, but I would feel bad for stealing them, lol. Anyway, check out the blog and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment